Monday 12 March 2012

Day 1




4:40am
Wake up before 5am alarm ..ah good an easy 1hr  maf-10(115) and below this morning ..eh..decided not to bother and leave til tonight ..last Monday I did a morning and evening run after my 2hr+ Sunday  resulting in painful ankles. ..changing it this Monday

Q.Where am I exactly?

A.I do a sort of Maf test every other Sunday and my Maf mile was 10:55 another test this Sunday



Breakfast:
4 eggs!!? and 2 ryvitas and cup of earl grey .

There were a load of dodgy carrots hanging about this morning so  decided to make Carrot and coriander soup for lunch ..used Rias pink flask!..only one I could find...soup is the way forward as far as I am concerned.Didnt get a chance to have soup at work so took it home and had it straight away ..cooked dinner for the girls and headed out for my run.Decided to do a Maf-15(110bpm)

Maf -15 is golden ..slow as treacle but  helps flush out my legs, ankles preferably .I'm determined to get rid of the ankle pain that blighted me last week...keep reminding myself  this is not about performance..check out that average heart rate summary below..Nice




I will be aiming to improve that 'mile 3' time at 106 bpm next week..who knows maybe a blistering 13:59..but  Hey! It's not about performance remember..sorry I forgot..

No comments:

Post a Comment