Friday 23 March 2012

Day 12

03:48hrs
I wake up, and think this time next week it'll be time to get up,so I'd better start getting used to it,tho by the time I faffed about trying to find my resting pulse it was 04:30hrs before I got out the door.Day nearly over!
It felt slightly chilly so decided to put a thermal under my base layer.The benefit of this apart from warmth is that it keeps that static crazy Helly Hansen off the transmitter and what do you know all the spikes are banished  for good.

JOB DONE!!

 Had one of my best runs this morning averaging 107bpm ,and reached the  furthest point at this pulse.Although I felt strong I decided to not to do 1.5hr@maf and just took it really easy adding a couple of short sprints at maf.

Looking forward to 2hr@ maf on Sunday ..day off tomorrow.

Goal accomplished: every run this week was different


No comments:

Post a Comment