Wednesday 14 March 2012

Day 3

06:00hrs
Its another 1hr sub Maf or should I say way way way sub Maf as it's  110 and below for me this morning.

Ankles feel not as stiff as yesterday.Run went OK ,no complaints.

Breakfast
3 eggs 2 quorn sausages and 2 ryvita and 1 slice of Burgen bread toasted plus big mug of Earl grey.

My 10 minute walk to my shop was brisk and feet felt light and pain free.

The Maf-15 recovery runs and  crate of eggs are starting to pay off!!??

There's another Maf-15 tonight..hopefully that wont  put me over the edge.

Lunch.
Forgot my soup this morning so it looks like a couple of dry Ryvitas and a cup of hot water/organic apple cider vinegar for lunch..Jings!!Turned out to be a packet of blueberries and a packet of vegetable crisps/chips

My weight is 11st 3lbs ....waist 29.5inches

Starting to feel really good

18:20hrs

pm run gets of to a good start with a pre walk 65hr..I can feel progress.. looking forward to this Sundays Maf test up at Mugdock.

Dinner.
Roasted marinated vegetables with tonnes of salad..no wine again!!

1 comment:

  1. I find the wine free day is one where i've been exemplary! go you!

    ReplyDelete