Wednesday 21 March 2012

Day 10

05:44hrs
Feeling tired after last nights run so having a long lie.Getting up in a minute....Honest!!

05:53hrs
I'm up OK!?

06:10hrs..1hr@Maf-15

Dragged myself out the door and again another new route this time I decide to walk the 1st 15 mins slowly,forget briskly.
Similar to last night  my heart rate is all over the place;hardly moving and its up at the 140's.I never really got going and to top it off I finish with a weird irritating cough..Which suits me fine!!!!!

07:15
I get a tweet from Maf Meister Hypertortoise suggesting I could be dehydrated
A Eureka moment.Thats it!!Weird cough is sign of dehydration

THE SPIKES ARE CAUSED BY ME NOT DRINKING ENOUGH WATER..PROBLEM SOLVED 

I hope .

It takes roughly 24-48hrs to get back to proper hydration.Watch this space

18:45hrs
Another 1 hour way below maf a few spikes but not as bad as yesterday ..thank-you HT

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you're my MAF Meister!

    I'm wondering if both of us might be feeling set bad a little because of the weather change. My asthma has been a bit present this week, and maybe I should drop back to a MAF of 141 (age-5 when i started).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francoise dropping back to 141 and hovering around 135 could be beneficial, for all you know your Maf could be 136.

    ReplyDelete